- Operations Management and Change
- Operations Management in SMEs
- Project Management Processes
- Project Management
- Strategic Management in the 21st Century: Questions in the Global Economy, Ecology and Ethics
- Management in Energy and Natural Resources Industries
Paolo is a Postgraduate Teaching Assistant at the School of Business.
He passed out of Britannia Royal Naval College in 1997 to serve in the Royal Navy Submarine Service as a Warfare Officer before embarking on a career in the oil and gas industry in Aberdeen. Specialising in subsea projects and floating production he also gained his MBA (Oil and Gas Management) from Robert Gordon University.
He joined the School of Business during the academic year 2017/18 and since then has been an associate and tutor delivering modules to undergraduates and postgraduates including the use of business simulation games to enhance employability.
Alongside teaching at the School of Business, he delivered a management module at The Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law & Policy in 2019/20.
- Digital Education;
- Responsible leadership;
- Toxic managers;
- Graduate skills and employability;
- Holistic, integrated and socially responsible organsiations.
Master of Business Administration, Robert Gordon University
2010 → 2013
Award Date: 10 Jul 2013