After being flashed by the subject "Earth Science" during my high school, I started the Master-Degree Geology engineering in the University of Barcelona. Then I discovered the power of satellite imagery doing my MSc-Degree thesis about snow monitoring in the Pyrenees using MODIS imagery. The life and the love drove me to Scotland were I did MSc in Geographical Information Science in the University of Aberdeen and where I started to focus more in how the vegetatation can give us information from the subsurface and using satellite imagery. Then, I started my PhD in Remote Sensing doing research in understanding how hydrocarbons impact in soil and how we can detect those impacts using remote sensing.
My "no research biography" is that I am girl who loves travelling, cooking and walk in the mountain with my dog Dara.
- Geology for Civil Engineers (2010-2011) (University of Barcelona)
- Fieldtrips in the Geography department of the University of Dundee (2016- until now)
- Subjects involving Remote Sensing in the Geography and Environmental science degrees (2016-until now) in the Univeristy of Dundee
- Vegetation remote sensing
- Machine learning applied to remote sensing and Earth observation
- Satellite imagery applications in vegetation and geology
- Upscaling methods in remote sensing
Master of Science
Aug 2014 → Sep 2015
Master of Geology, University of Barcelona
2006 → 2013