1. The partial purification of two lithocholic acid-binding proteins from liver 100 000g supernatants is described. 2. Gel-filtration, (NH4)2SO4 fractionation, Ca3(PO4)2 fractionation and ion-exchange chromatography were used. 3. Both proteins exhibited glutathione S-transferase activity; one may be the non-specific anion-binding protein ligandin. 4. Glutathione S-transferase activity of one of the binding proteins was inhibited by lithocholic acid.
|Number of pages||5|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Sep 1977|
- Bile Acids and Salts/pharmacology
- Carrier Proteins/isolation & purification
- Chromatography, Ion Exchange
- Glutathione Transferase/antagonists & inhibitors
- Lithocholic Acid