Pinball Series 1-6
A series of prints based on the ‘Epigenetic Landscape’ model of C.H. Waddington (The Strategy of Genes – 1957) and the Eduardo Paolozzi Folio of screenprints ‘As is When’ (1964) – and their particular reference to Wittgenstein.
1. Waddington and Paolozzi play pinball with Wittgenstein
2. Paolozzi plays Wittgenstein at pinball with Waddington
3. Waddington plays Wittgenstein at pinball with Paolozzi
4. Wittgenstein plays pinball with Waddington and Paolozzi
5. Paolozzi and Waddington play pinball with Wittgenstein
6. Wittgenstein plays pinball with Paolozzi and Waddington
Acrylic screenprints on BFK Rives Grey 280gsm (110 x 70cm).
Each in an edition of 6.