This document details practical steps and considerations for employers and employees which will allow them to create healthy, sustainable homeworking conditions using the SHARE approach.
The five components of SHARE are:
1. Safe homeworking: Duty of care and setting up the workspace.
2. Help yourself and others: Communicating and meeting needs.
3. Adapt to change: Diverse home situations and styles of the ‘new normal’.
4. Relieve the pressure: Maintaining work-life balance with a flexible approach.
5. Evaluate: Review the situation regularly to ensure ongoing success.
|Type||BPS Covid guidance document|
|Publisher||British Psychological Society|
|Number of pages||14|
|Place of Publication||Leicester|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Jun 2020|
- Occupational Psychology
- Mental Health and Wellbeing